Richard gave Christian his first bottle this week. We're still trying to figure out the bottle warmer. We didn't get it quite warm enough, so he didn't drink the whole bottle and I ended up breastfeeding him anyway. But he didn't mind the bottle.
Christian also sent projectile poop at me while I changed him. I screamed and then called Richard laughing. I've been hit with everything and Richard has managed to remain clean.
Monday, July 14, 2008
3 Weeks Old!
Christian gets bigger every day!
At his 3 week checkup, he weighed 8 pounds, 13.5 ounces! He gained 2.5 pounds in 2 weeks! Our doctor says he is very healthy and extremely strong! She says I must have good juice! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Again, he is the sweetest little boy in the whole world and I can hardly wait to hold him and kiss him again.
Ha! I'm loving that last picture of him - kinda looks like he might be in mid poo :)
Also - love that picture of you with him on your chest. You look amazing!
Hopefully I'll get paid one of these days and will be able to afford to actually come out and visit with you! I miss you!
Post a Comment