I did not put his hand in this position. He did this on his own. =)
Monday, July 21, 2008
4: My Christian
He grows bigger, stronger, more aware every day. He follows rattles and people with his eyes. He reacts to silly faces or silly sounds you make. He stares intently into your eyes while listening to every word you say.
Christian grows more beautiful every day. There is definitely a spot in one's heart reserved for the love of a child. Every time he squeezes my finger, or nuzzles into my arm, or smiles at me, or just looks at me, my heart feels like it is bursting. I never knew there was a love this powerful, a bond this strong. My eyes swell with tears when I think about how much I love this little person.
He has discovered my hair. He grasps it so tightly at times, Richard has had to untangle us. A permanent pony tail is in my future.
We love to take naps with him. Christian lies on our chests and drifts to sleep listening to our heart beat. He snuggles into us.

I did not put his hand in this position. He did this on his own. =)
I did not put his hand in this position. He did this on his own. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
He is so sweet, I can hardly stand to be away from him. He looks just like his Daddy.
Post a Comment