Christian changes a little every day. Small, subtle changes only Richard and I would notice and gush over. Christian concentrates so hard on objects and faces as if he was memorizing every line and curve. He hangs on my every word, responding to my expressions with his own amusing faces. I love watching him. I wish I could take a picture of each face he makes. They fill me with so much joy. He smiles now. I do just about anything from silly voices to absurd faces to see that smile. It's pure sunshine.
.jpg)
On Thursday, he rolled over from his stomach to his back, twice! These small accomplishments make me the proudest parent on the block. His hair is getting redder and his eyes are slightly lighter. Richard thinks they will be blue. I really hope so.
4 comments:
Mmm, I think he should have purple eyes. :)
Aw!
I love reading these blogs Kelly!
And I'm jealous that he might have red hair! It doesn't run in either of our families but I still want one.....
I can't believe how he's grown. The Irish genes from Papa Steve seem to be in Christian. (red hair)
Isn't it funny that the sister that doesn't have red hair has a son who has reddish hair and the sister that has red hair has two boys with brown hair?
Thank you for sharing your feelings, Kelly. They bring back a lot of memories of when my kids were little. I can't wait to meet Christian~what a wonderful bundle of joy! Give him a hug from Grandma Robbie & PopPop Dan...and one to you, too!
Love,
Robbie & Dan
Post a Comment