Monday, August 11, 2008

7: The Grandparents Invasion

My parents, my grandparents from Tennessee and my Granny's best friend Lois came to visit Christian.

Christian loved watching Great-Papa Walt.

Christian adored listening to Papa Steve and walking around with him.




Christian fell asleep so easily in Grandma Bonnie's arms.




He was so content being held by Great-Granny Betty.




He laughed in Grandma Lois's embrace.



Christian was spoiled by these five wonderful people.




Christian smiles and laughs all the time. He loves to listen to people talk to him. He enjoys when you sing songs to him. And he is fascinated by the moving fish on his swing. He is so happy and wonderful.





I also took Christian to work this week. He was passed from person to person. He soaked up all the attention.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved every minute of being with you and Christian. I know my parents feel the same way.