Christian had his first cold this week. He was congested and his poor little nose was red.
He had his second round of shots on Monday. He weighs 16.6 pounds! He is in the 70 percentile for weight and 90 percentile for height. The doctor gave him the go ahead to start solid foods. So as soon as he gets over this cold, we are going to start feeding him rice cereal at night.
Christian has been practicing taking his binky out of his mouth an putting it back in. He gets it back in the correct way about 10% of the time.
He has discovered his feet! I love watching him hold his feet. It's incredibly adorable. 

1 comment:
I love that he loves the pacifier I got him. :) Go Aunt Molly! I still think you should pick something fun like celery as his first solid food. Mouhahahaha!
Post a Comment