Thursday, December 4, 2008

Xmas Card Outtakes!




I laugh out loud every time I see this one!











Please note the huge string of drool







































5 comments:

michelle said...

ha! i laughed out loud too - before i even read your comment!

can't wait to see the final product :)

p.s. i think you and the lil goober should come over for a visit!

Molly said...

Gar, that kid... looks... so much... LIKE HIS FATHER!

Also: I had a dream last night that you had me come watch him while you ran errands, and he was walking and talking (in these odd sentences that were constructed like a non-native speaker).

xo

EWH said...

Don't take this as an insult, but Patrick and I think Christian looks like a cartoon baby. HE'S SO DARN CUTE!!!

Anonymous said...

I laughed out loud before I read your comment too. I'm going to look at that picture every day so I can laugh.

I can hardly wait to see that sweet baby on Sunday!!!

Molly said...

Hey, I didn't notice that at first but: what a cool onesie! :)