Sunday, February 1, 2009

Change of Heart


Christian now likes baby food. And his food nemesis, carrots, has become a favorite. He will eat a whole container or jar of baby food during one meal. He still resists new foods (which is how I became covered in green beans)
He loved prunes right away. He ate the entire container the first time he tried it.

Lovin' the Carrots

Christian has started practicing drinking juice out of a sippy cup. He loves to hold it, but he hasn't quite figured out that he needs to tip it up in order for the juice to come out.

Favorite foods: carrots, pears, prunes, oatmeal

Least favorite foods: green beans, real bananas

3 comments:

Molly said...

HE'S GETTING OLD TOO FAST! Tell him to stop changing so much. Ack, ack, ack! I need to spend more time with him. Know of any way I could do that? :)

Molly said...

Oh, I did a way cleaner job. :)

Anonymous said...

Could he be any cuter?!