Looking at that little guy, I can only image the trouble he's going to get in when he's older... eep! :) Ok, that, and I want to squish my face into AWYOURESUCHASWEETIE...
What can I say? He was a beautiful baby when he was born and now he's a sweet little boy who is still the cutest one year old in the entire world. I can hardly wait to see him. I laughed out loud at some of his pictures. He can make the funniest faces.
3 comments:
awwww! HAPPY BIRTHDAY Christian!
i can't believe it's been a whole year kelly!
Looking at that little guy, I can only image the trouble he's going to get in when he's older... eep! :) Ok, that, and I want to squish my face into AWYOURESUCHASWEETIE...
What can I say? He was a beautiful baby when he was born and now he's a sweet little boy who is still the cutest one year old in the entire world. I can hardly wait to see him. I laughed out loud at some of his pictures. He can make the funniest faces.
Post a Comment