Christian is so sweet!! He is walking so well and he reminds me of you when you were little (with his blanket(. I can hardly wait to see him in September!!!
I've watched the video at least 20 times and I keep trying to figure out what he's saying. I know it's something important!! Not only is he walking, he'll be talking like crazy soon.....
3 comments:
Oh, man. You have a toddler now! Eeee! (Do I get to see you two on Sunday?!)
Christian is so sweet!! He is walking so well and he reminds me of you when you were little (with his blanket(. I can hardly wait to see him in September!!!
I've watched the video at least 20 times and I keep trying to figure out what he's saying. I know it's something important!! Not only is he walking, he'll be talking like crazy soon.....
Post a Comment