Christian's second week was just as eventful. Lots of visitors from friends and family. And lots of unexpected gifts in the mail! Thank you to everyone who sent a gift or card.
We took Christian on his first walk. Our neighbors across the street (along with their lab, Sadie), Logger, Richard, and I took Christian around the neighborhood. Richard pushed Christian in his stroller while I wrangled Logger. Christian cried the whole time. It was a short walk.
Christian pulled a sprinkler move on Richard. Richard had just changed his diaper when pee started spraying out the top of the diaper!
I left Christian for the first time since he was born to run to Target. It was hard, but he was with Richard. I felt better knowing Richard was taking care of him versus anyone else.

3 comments:
Hey: You left Christian alone with me when you and Richard went down to get food from the cafeteria at the hospital. Not that I'm getting technical or anything. :)
Can't wait to see him again--he already looks bigger!!
He is the sweetest baby!! He looks so sweet - I can hardly wait to hold him again. I miss him so much.
...and all because two people fell in love! What a wonderful account of the road leading up to Christian making his debut! And it's only just begun! Each day will be better than the last and the time will pass so quickly. Love him and hug him and kiss him and squeeze him...because they are little for such a short time! Congratulations, Mommy & Daddy! He is truly beautiful!
Love,
Robbie Sanders
Post a Comment