This was Christian's first full week at daycare. He did very well. He likes to watch the older kids run around and play. McKenzie (16 months) has a hard time saying "Christian" or "Chris", so she fondly calls him "Puppy 'Is" (Puppy Chris). We can't figure out why she calls him that, but it I think it's adorable. She also offers Christian her pacifier and blanket whenever he is fussy. Matt (3 years) was very excited to not be the only boy anymore. He has asked Shannon (our daycare provider) several times if Christian could play trucks.
Christian is so exhausted when he comes home that I don't get much time with him before he falls asleep. I live for the weekends when I have all day with him.

1 comment:
Poor Richard - He thinks Christian will be a Vikings fan.
Christian will definitely be a Packers fan!!! (Grandma will make sure of it)
I can hardly wait to see my sweet Christian!!
Post a Comment