I flew to Atlanta for work on Thursday. Christian and I were separated for 3.5 days! It was almost unbearable. I sobbed the whole way to the airport. I contemplated calling my boss and telling him I was going. But I had to. I was going to a training conference and it was good for my career.
I cried every time I heard him squeaking and babbling on the phone. I teared up when I whipped out his pictures to show off to my colleagues.
I'm crying now, thinking about how much I missed him.
I'm going to Madison next week for three days. Agh! I can't wait until this traveling slows down. I wish I could just bring him with.
Christian grows more aware of his toys. He loves bright colors and anything he can grab. He smiles and laughs when he recognizes someone. He is the sweetest baby ever.
Since I was away for half the week, I only took his 3 month pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
reading your post made me tear up. i hope this all slows down too!
and just in case i haven't shared it with you - you amaze me at this whole mothering thing. you just slipped into without that painful 'oh my god what the hell is going on' period that a lot of woman seem to have. and if you did have that it didn't show. you are a fantastic mother kelly! i hope to take after you one day :)
You are absolutely right - He is the sweetest baby in the whole world. He is always smiling and so happy. You are also a great mother!!
Post a Comment